Early morning on March 17, Bitcoin price was on a roller coaster, breaking down below $ 39,500 after the Fed raised interest rates by 25 bps, but it soon sustained above $ 40,000 mark. Despite BTC is still moving in an increasingly tight range between $ 37,000 and $ 41,000 since March, both fundamental and technical are turning the tides in the favor of the bulls.
Fed’s Decisions are Less Hawkish Sending BTC on A Wild Ride
On March 16, the Federal Reserve raised its benchmark short-term interest rate by 25bps and signaled up to six additional rate hikes this year. In addition to raising interest rates, the Fed will also begin shrinking its balance sheet. However, the market has already been pricing in seven hikes this year prior to the meeting, and the Fed did not say much about their balance-shrinking plans other than an announcement will soon come, which means Fed’s statement and economic projections were not as hawkish as the investors feared, lifting up the market’s risk appetite.
A Compromise Between Russia and Ukraine May Be Forthcoming
On March 16 ′ peace talks Officials from both Russia and Ukraine expressed cautious optimism that they were making progress toward ending almost three weeks of fighting across Ukraine. And Ukraine’s president Zelenskyy also acknowledged Tuesday in the most explicit terms yet that Ukraine is unlikely to realize its goal of joining NATO, and he said Russia’s demands for ending the war were becoming “more realistic.” As the conflict between Russia and Ukraine easing off, leading BTC price to an aggressive upward movement.
Elon Musk – “I’m Not Selling My Bitcoin”
The richest man in the world, Elon Musk discussed rising inflation and its impact on assets in a Twitter thread on Monday. He tweeted that he still owns and “won’t sell” his Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin — advising people not to hold dollars when inflation is high. His tweets seemed to confirm that he considers BTC as a safe haven asset which also boosted the Bitcoin price.
BTC Technical Analysis
According to Bexplus chief analyst Justin Kwok, BTC has been supported by an ascending trend line since late January. And it formed the “bullish engulfing” pattern on March 14, which increases the possibility of a short-term price rising in the near future. Moreover, BTC price has crossed above both MA20 and MA 50 lines, while RSI is trading above 50, making BTC price have a positive bias overall. $ 42,000 will be the next resistance to clear.
Best Way to Profit from BTC Volatility
Both Fundamental and technical suggested a potential bullish run in BTC price, and investing BTC with a proper instrument can maximize our profits.
BTC perpetual contracts trading allows you to maximize your returns by utilizing the power of leverage to multiply your profits. 100x leverage is the most popular at present. For example, you predict the BTC price will surge above $ 42,000, and open a 100 long position at $ 41,000, and you only use 1 BTC as margin. When BTC did hit the target price, you will get the profit of ($ 42,000 – $ 41,000) * 100 BTC / $ 42,000 = 2.13 BTC with the ROI of up to 213%.
Bexplus is a leading crypto derivatives exchange offering BTC, ETH, ADA, DOGE, and XRP futures contracts with 100x leverage. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Bexplus is trusted by over one million traders around the world, including the USA, Japan, Korea, and Iran.
Excellent Features of Bexplus
- Interest-bearing Wallet: Bexplus helps users to get gains by storing BTC in the multi-signature wallet and enjoy up to 21% annualized interests without any risks.
- 100% Deposit Bonus: Deposit BTC in the Bexplus account and you can earn a 100% BTC bonus, and up to 10 BTC is available for each deposit. The bonus can help you increase your margin rate to avoid easy liquidation especially during huge market fluctuations.
- Trade On The Go: With Bexplus App, you can get profits with your Android or iPhone anytime anywhere. The 24/7 notification can also help you grasp the trading opportunities and lock in profits in the big market movement.
- 10 BTC for Demo Trading: 10 Free BTC is given away to Bexplus registered users for the sake of practicing trading and testing their trading plans. (Bonuses are not withdrawable, the profit obtained with the bonus can be withdrawn.)
- Copy Trading: Automatically copy other excellent traders’ trading, when you have no idea on the market direction and earn money easily.
Click here to join Bexplus now. Make profits with top traders and enjoy 100% deposit bonus!